1. Kansas City Chiefs – OT Luke Joeckel, Texas A&M – Nothings changed here. They are still shopping Albert and it seems only the dolphins are listening.
2. Jacksonville Jaguars – DE Ziggy Ansah, BYU – I’m not a fan of this pick but this is what seems to be coming out of Jacksonville. This guy has the ability to be a star. But he also has the ability to be a bust.
3. Oakland Raiders – DT Sharrif Floyd, Florida – So many needs for the Raiders and not enough picks. They cleaned house of pretty much all d-line talent. This is a no brainer.
4. Philadelphia Eagles – CB Dee Milliner, Alabama – As much as I can’t see them passing on Oregon linebacker Dion Jordan, they do to make the smarter pick in Milliner.
5. Detroit Lions – OT Eric Fisher, Central Michigan – With their only good offensive linemen, Jeff Buckus, retiring they have to draft some o-line help.
6. Cleveland Browns – QB Geno Smith, West Virginia – They want to trade down. But until they do I have to expect they pick a player here. The only player I really know that they like at this point is Smith, though, I do believe this to be a terrible pick.
7. Arizona Cardinals – OT Lane Johnson, Oklahoma – Pretty simple here. The Cardinals select the best available offensive linemen. Whether it’s at guard or tackle.
8. Buffalo Bills – OG Chance Warmack, Alabama – Everything I’m reading is saying they go o-line here. Warmack is the best available.
9. New York Jets – OLB Barkevious Mingo, LSU – It’s said that Rex Ryan loves this guy. So this be who he probably picks. With the resigning of Pace, I wonder if that defers this pick any?
10. Tennessee Titans – OG Johnathan Cooper, North Carolina – Even with the big signing of Levitre they go guard to further sure op that o-line.
11. San Diego Chargers – OT D.J. Fluker, Alabama – Another one of those “bit of a reach” picks. But they severely need a tackle right now.
12. Miami Dolphins – RB Eddie Lacy, Alabama – I won’t be surprised if they trade this pick to the chiefs. But if they don’t I believe they get a capable running back.
13. New York Jets – WR Tavon Austin, West Virginia -They NEED offensive play-makers badly! This is their chance to get one of the best in this draft.
14. Carolina Panthers – DT Star Lotulelei, Utah – He’s better then Floyd. But his heart condition scares away most teams. He’s proven for the most part it won’t be a problem and the Panthers will be grateful he fell to them. He fills a need and will probably be a superstar.
15. New Orleans Saints – OLB Dion Jordan, Oregon – With them going to the 3-4 they need to add some pass rush specialists that can get to the QB. Jordan is the best on the board.
16. St. Louis Rams – S Kenny Vaccaro, Texas – It’s either corner or safety here for the rams. And with receiver being deeper then safety, they take a safety first.
17. Pittsburgh Steelers – OLB Jarvis Jones, Georgia – This pick just fits. With James Harrison gone they need to add some youth there at that spot. Jones will fit right in to the Steeler way.
18. Dallas Cowboys – S Johnathan Cyprien, FIU – They want Kenny Vaccaro but they just miss out on him so they jump on Cyprien, who has been climbing boards lately.
19. New York Giants – DE Bjorn Warner, Florida State – It’s either DE or TE. Either way it’s an end. History says they will pick a DE. But Eli likes his TE.
20. Chicago Bears – ILB Arthur Brown, Kansas State – They have to replace Urlacher. Brown will play better than what Urlacher did last year. His play really declined. Don’t be too surprised if you see them take Manti Te’o of Notre Dame. At least I wouldn’t be.
21. Cincinatti Bengals – ILB Alec Ogletree – If they going running back I wouldn’t be shocked. If Lacey falls to here they will probably get him. Keep an eye out for Houston CB Hayden.
22. St. Louis Rams – WR Deandre Hopkins, Clemson – This fills a huge need but they will most likely trade down a pick a receiver later in the draft.
23. Minnesota Vikings – ILB Manti Te’o, Notre Dame – All signs point to Te’o getting selected here. The Vikings really seem to like him.
24. Indianapolis Colts – CB Xavier Rhodes, Florida State – It’s always nice to get the number 2 corner in the draft at the 24 pick.
25. Minnesota Vikings – WR Justin Hunter, Tennessee – Signing Greg Jennings was big. Now they draft someone to help give the offense another passing option.
26. Green Bay Packers – S Matt Elam, Florida – If Elam’s size can hold up in the NFL this will be a steal. He runs good and likes to lay kill shots. Good in coverage but if there is one knock on his game it’s that he doesn’t always wrap up.
27. Houston Texans – WR Keenan Allen, California – It’s pretty certain they select a receiver. The best receiver available will most likely be Allen at the time of their selection.
28. Denver Broncos – DE Tank Carradine, Florida State – With no torn ACL Carradine would have gone in the top 15. But with the loss of Dumervil they need to add a defensive end. They may still sign Freeney. But even if they do I still see them going defensive end.
29. New England Patriots – WR Terrence Williams, Baylor – The toughest team to predict. They need a receiver and Williams has the measurables and ability to be good.
30. Atlanta Falcons – CB Desmond Trufant, Washington – They need a corner badly. So they take the best available.
31. San Francisco 49ers – DT Jesse Williams, Alabama – a Luxury pick for a team with no real needs. They might draft for a potentially great 3-4 defensive end. But this is still quite high to be drafting for that.
32. Baltimore Ravens – ILB Arthur Brown, Kansas State – If a safety falls they will grab him up. But I don’t think one does. Some are saying tight end here as well.